Monday, October 21, 2013

Some new hardware and tools arrived for this Kramer rebuild. mostly to rebuild the Floyd.

Battery holder clip I plan to attach in the electronics cavity with a Velcro square for changing ease. Some new string clamp bolts for the nut and new truss rod nuts. Luckily I wont have to replace the current one as it finally came off but I have backups just in case now.


These tools will make changing strings so much easier as well. They get between the lock block and the bridge and let you get room for the string to be set against the sting block.
Next I disassembled the Floyd and reassembled it with the new block and old style screw on arm!







Finally, I checked out "The Key" tool, cant wait to use it to get perfect intonation without going crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment