Saturday, October 12, 2013

Assembled! I am not diggin the JB. I am going to get a set of white Seymour Duncan Blackouts. The hardware is not complete either. I still have the original black but I am going to change it to gold except for the Floyd bridge. I think this looks cool and balances out the gold Kramer logo on the headstock.

I am also considering white hardware with gold screws in the pickup rings and pickups, but right now I am diggin gold.

I have ordered gold speed knobs(and white speed knobs), gold and white pickup rings and a gold switch. I plan to get a gold old school screw in arm(I hate the collared modern arms they have too much play).

Anyway here she is so I can play her for now. My brother has been busy, it is busy season with photography work, I will get good pictures as soon as he is able and the final pickups and parts are installed.

For now here are cell phone pics!








No comments:

Post a Comment